Saturday, December 4, 2010

Photos

I'm trying to get better at taking a nice picture. Here are a couple of shots I've taken in the past 6 to 8 months.


My town has the most fun weekend in May called "Lost in the 50's" Lots of old classis cars and street dances!



I just think this is a fun shot.


This is my Brother and Sister-in-law's dog Max. He's a good dog.


This is one of my favorite pictures I've ever taken.


I wish they made cars like they used to, I think they were beautiful.


This is one of the first family shots I ever took. This was totally impromptue, and my sister-in-law doesn't like it, but it captures the kid's natures.

1 comment:

  1. Thangy, you are very talented! Wish you could come and take our pictures, or just pictures here in New Mexico, you'd have plenty of subject matter. :)

    ReplyDelete