Thursday, August 14, 2014

Benin, Africa

Hello! So I've been a little MIA recently, I was abroad and had very little access to internet.  For the past three weeks I've been working on a project in Benin, Africa (just west of Nigeria).  I was there working with a non-profit institute that teaches leadership.  The trip was interesting and I learned some good things.  I wanted to share a few photos of the trip and let you see a bit of what I saw.  Enjoy!


I watched this kid work almost everyday.  Those little rolls next to him are very tasty.


The chickens in Benin are a lot smaller then our typical hens but chickens are chickens and still make me smile.


What more needs to be said.


These two men were very into their game.  It was fun.


This is a puddle in the street.  The streets in Cotonou are aweful and when it rains the streets turn into lakes.  I was shocked that I didn't see anyone tip over in this lake.


No comments:

Post a Comment